We always hope that you don't need to cancel your trip, but realize sometimes it is necessary. Below we have covered most of the commonly asked points to help make your cancellation smooth.
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?Notice of cancellation must be made in writing and mailed to Pedalers Pub & Grille. The Date of Cancellation will be the day we receive your written notice of cancellation. Cancellations by phone or email will not be considered as valid notice.
Cancellations received before 45 days prior to the scheduled start of the ride will forfeit the deposits paid. Any monies paid in excess of the deposit will be refunded.
Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to the scheduled start of the ride will forfeit all payments made. No refunds will be made.
Our cancellation policy is strictly enforced with no exceptions including medical and family emergencies, deaths in the family, weather or civil unrest. Please note:
- There is no refund for arriving late or leaving a trip early.
- Single supplements are considered part of the trip price and are subject to the cancellation penalties.
- Pedalers Pub & Grille reserves the right to make route and accommodation modifications as needed.
- On the rare occasion when Pedalers Pub & Grille must cancel a trip, all payments received to date will be refunded, which constitutes full settlement.
- Pedalers Pub & Grille is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled trips, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
- Guests who fail to complete the Guest Questionnaire prior to trip departure will not be allowed to join the trip and will be subject to Pedalers Pub & Grille standard cancellation policy as described above.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to cover non-refundable items in the event situations force you to cancel your travel plans.
Can I Move my Booking to a New DateIf you find you need to change your departure, you can request your booking be transferred to a different departure date without penalty up to 45 days prior to the originally booked tour's departure date. Requests for transfers to a new date made less than 45 days1 prior may be considered based on circumstances and if approved will be subject to a $100 rebooking fee per person, otherwise our normal cancellation policy applies. Requests for transferring your booking must be made in writing or by email, phone in requests will not be considered.
If you find you need change plans again and transfer your booking a 2nd time, there will be a $100 handling fee per person applied for the 2nd and all subsequent transfers. If after you have transferred a booking, you find you have to cancel completely, the cancellation penalty will be the higher of the tours on which you held reservations.
Under certain circumstances, we may authorize an open ended date option. This applies primarily to medical issues where a future date might not be easily determined. With this option, guests need to rebook their new tour dates within 6 months of asking for the transfer or the booking will be considered canceled (the six month time limit is for telling us what new date, the dates you choose can be further in the future).
What Do I Need to Do?Written cancellations must be signed, dated and sent by either postal mail or fax to our office. The date of cancellation will be the date we receive your letter in our office, not the date you mail it. Written cancellations need to include your name and all other names on your booking, along with the tour name and departure date.
I Have Been Injured, Any Refund?While accidents are unfortunate, our cancellation policies are pretty straight forward. Depending on the severity of your injury and proximity to your scheduled departure date, an option to reschedule may exist. But no refunds beyond those spelled out in our Terms & Conditions will be available. Travel Insurance is always a good investment.
Can Someone Else Use My Booking?No, bookings can not be transferred to another traveler.
How Do I get a Receipt to Show my Travel Insurance Company?If you need to make a claim against your travel insurance coverage, drop us an email and we can send you an itemized invoice for your trip and payments. Any partial refunds you received from Pedalers will be noted on the invoice.
news, tour ideas, recipes & more from Pedalers