A coconut milk soap with chicken. A slightly spicy dish to enjoy with rice.Ingredients
• Chicken breast 300 grams (slice into small pieces)
• Coconut milk 150 ml.
• water 150 ml.
• Galangal slice 4 - 5 pieces
• Lemon Grass 2 stalks (pound to soften, then slice into short pieces)
• Kaffir lime leaves 7 leaves (tear into little pieces)
• Mushroom 100 grams (tear 2 or 3 pieces each)
• Chili pound 3 - 4 chilies
• Fish sauce 2 - 4 tablespoons
• Lemonade 2 tablespoons
• Sugar 1.5 - 2 tablespoons
How to cook1. Wash the chicken breast, take the skin off, then slice into small pieces.2. Boil coconut milk want water together till you see bubble, then turn down the temperature, after that put galangal, kaffir lime, lemongrass in and wait until you can smell the ingredients3. Put chicken in, then flavour by sugar, fish sauce and lemonade. Wait until chicken cooked, then put mushroom in and wait for couple minites ( or until mushroom cooked ) after that put chilies in, then turn off the temperature.4. Serve with rice ( serves 2 - 3 people ).
news, tour ideas, recipes & more from Pedalers