• Garlic 1 and half tablespoon
• Chili 1/2 or 1 tablespoon
• Basil leaf
• oil ( use low oil ) 3 - 5 tablespoon
• Chicken (pork or seafood)
• Fish sauce 1 - 2 tablespoon
• MSG ( if you like ) 2 pinches
• Oyster sauce 1 tablespoon ( if you like )
• Sweet black sauce 1 tablespoon
• Sugar 1/2 - 1 tablespoon
How to Cook
First pook pook (pound in mortar) or dice & crush chili and garlic together.
Turn electric pan on til it gets hot, then put some oil in and wait for while until oil getting hot then put chili and garlic in.
After that put chicken in and cook for few minutes, until it is done. Then put some sweet black sauce, oyster sauce( if you like ), MSG ( if you like ), fish sauce , little bit of sugar (because sugar makes good flavor for everything )
And then put basil in, then turn the pan off and let sit for a minute.
Serve on top of rice as Thai style