Green Curry with Chicken
gang keaw wan gai
• chicken ( slice ) 300 grams.
• green curry 1 spoon. ( if you like spicy you can add little bit more )
• egg plant 1/2 bow. ( 1 egg plant cut for 4 pieces )
• goat pepper 1/2 bow. ( slice )
• coconut milk 200 grams.
• water 200 grams. ( or 1 small bowl )
• sweet basil 1/2 - 1 bow.
• msg 1/2 teaspoon. ( if you like )
• sugar 1 spoon.
• fish sauce 1 spoon
How to Cook
Heat coconut milk then put green curry and stir ( mix ) them together.
Put chicken ( until it is cooked ), then put water and wait till boil,
Then put egg in pan and wait for a while , then put goat pepper in.
Flaver by msg, sugar, fish sauce, then put sweet basil and turn power off immediately or turn the power off then put sweet basil in after. ( because sweet basil is easy to cook and doesn't need to cook too much )
* Good to serve with rice or rice noodle for 2 - 3 people. *