• shrimps 300 grams. ( just meat )
• shiitake mushroom 300 grams.
• tomatoes 2 tomatoes. ( cut about 5 or 6 pieces each tomato )
• onion 2 onions. ( cut half and slice them )
• shallot (slice ) 100 grams.
• fresh chili ( slice ) 2 table spoons. ( if you like very spicy you can add 1 more table spoon )
• lemongrass ( slice ) 3 - 4 table spoons.
• prasley and spring oinon ( slice ) 50 - 100 grams.
• tom yum paste 2 - 2 1/2 tea spoons.
• lime juice 5 - 6 table spoons.
• sugar 2 tables spoons.
• fish sauce 2 table spoones.
• msg 1 tes spoon.
How to Cook
De-vein the shrimp, then sauté shrimps & shiitake mushrooms, until the shiitake are cooked.
Put shrimps, shiitake mushrooms, tomatoes, shallots, onion, fresh chili, lemongrass, in a mixing bowl. (You should put the fresh ingredients on top of the cooked shrimps and shiitake mushrooms). Mix the other ingredients in another mixing bowl (stir them until sugar dissolves).
Then pour the flavor sauce on the vegetables & shrimp, stir, and put spring onion and parsley on top of salad.
.. serve with rice and fresh carrot and cucumber good for 2 people.