• pork 1/2 kilo thin sliced
• rotdee - 3 tablespoons
• honey - 3 tablespoons
• oyster sauce - 6 tablespoons
• Maggi cooking sauce - 3 tablespoons
• sweet soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
• soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
• sugar - 3 tablespoons
• black pepper - 3 tablespoons
How to Cook
Add each ingredient to pork one at a time and mix before adding next one. Let sit and marinate for at least 15 minutes or more.
Add a little oil to wok, heat and stir fry until done. Do not cook too long or will get chewy.
news, tour ideas, recipes & more from Pedalers